It's been a wee while since the last update and I actually had someone complain about that (you know who you are!), but I haven't been completely idle. I've finished the Dragon Lady figure from the Black Dragon Tong set, although I haven't come up with a name or backstory to fit into the Brotherhood of the LOST yet, so she's currently under the working title of The Mother. I also finished a Chinese ghost figure for the Mr. Vampire game that I am working out. That's the cast complete and I have most of the rules and stats done, so it's just down to terrain making now. I also attended the Claymore show in Edinburgh yesterday and picked up all the figures for the other half of the LOST crime syndicate. If you look back a few posts you should be able to get some idea of what that might be! :) I also got another carry case and sort of impulse bought a rules set and a starter box that I will be looking at soon! But that's enough for now. Here's the pictures!
The Mother - I went with the theme of red here to fit in with Lo Chan Fu himself and was a little inspired by the wedding dresses in Big Trouble In Little China. If you look closely, I even did green eyes! I think that's the first time I've ever painted coloured eyes and not just black dots. I think she's suitable as alternative boss figure, or perhaps his actual wife or something. She's pretty formidable looking, don't you think?
The Yeti - Thought I'd post an official portrait of this one, as we only saw him in some blurry shots in the last battle report!
The Ghost - The capricious spirit that will (hopefully) be entwined with the fates of the hapless Vampire Hunters!
0 Yorumlar