Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Blog Award...

Fellow classic film fanatic, Millie, was sweet enough to pass an award my way. Thank you so much! If you haven't yet visited her blog...you really should stop by. Her enthusiasm for Classic Hollywood & its luminaries is refreshing & mirrors my own wonder.

The rules:

1. Tell you seven things that you don't already know about me.
2. Name seven other blogs to receive this award.
3. Leave a comment on the blogs I have nominated letting them know that I have given them an award.
4. And lastly, thank the blog that gave you the award.

* * * * * *

7 Things About Me:

1. When I was much younger I used to dream about becoming a world famous gymnast. Or ice skater. Maybe both...now wouldn't that have been interesting?

2. We used to have a pet pot-bellied pig named Harley when I was a little girl.

3. I never in a million years would have thought I would become one of those "blog" people. But I have. And I love it.

4. The words 'tendon' & 'flesh' send shivers up my spine.

5. I read much too quickly. I can thoroughly read (no skimming allowed) several books in a day easily.

6. I hate to do things by myself. I am definitely a people person. I enjoy having time by myself to do, or dream, or write...but with the knowledge that people are close by.

7. I've been knitting since I was seven years old. Only another knitter will understand that sometimes your fingers just "itch" for a new project to work on.

* * * * *


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar