Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A new addition

I haven't added much to my ACW collection lately, work is the biggest culprit and me getting easily sidetracked is another. So I added some transport to my Confederate forces!
 It is again Dixon miniatures and a splendid piece it is. I know I'm biased both with the Confederate forces and with Dixon miniatures. 
 I didn't use the cover that came with the kit, i added wire loops and PVA soaked tissue to form the cover. I had already used the PVA soaked tissue to make the cover on my first wagon, so it made sense to use the same method again. The driver I altered slightly due to my OCD on making things my own.
The chains were added to give that extra bit of detail without going OTT, it involves a little bit more work but seems worth it in the long run. 
 So just the reins to add and it's finished, I just need to pick up some more dental floss next time I'm out and about. 

So thanks for looking 
Cheers for now Russ 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar