Hey, there!
Because it was only four pages, I've posted the whole thing at once.
It worked pretty good, if I do say so myself. I've tried an entirely new inking and coloring style. Let me know what you think of it.
It's an expansion of a one-pager I did for Illustration Friday two years ago today. I When I did it I thought it was pretty good, but now that I look at it... 'ewww' is too weak a word. I still like the story, obviously, but the art? Ewww. If you feel like looking at 'ewww', here you go.
Also, Swinebread mentioned that he wasn't sold on the Obscure Tales logo. I do have some concerns myslef, but I'd like to know what you all think. Should I change the OT logo and what, if anything, would you like to see in it?
listening to while posting: "He Lied About death" by Stars

0 Yorumlar