A pretty quiet week for me painting wise due to a number of factors. I could blame being busy with visiting relatives and work, etc. But really it was the fault of this:
Really great game, which I have been enjoying a lot and loosing a good bit of time to. As such, my painting has suffered.
One thing that did happen this week is that I umpired a small game of Full Thrust using the FT lite rules for a couple of friends. One had played many many years ago, and the other never had. They both had a great time and the NAC were pretty soundly beaten by the FSE forces. The game was my suggestion as my regular Wednesday night roleplay game was cancelled and I had been meaning to catch up with one of my Thursday night Roleplay campaign players who's been ill for the last few weeks. I guess looking at other peoples pictures of Full Thrust mini's has got my interest going.
Having sparked their interests in Full Thrust (bwa ha ha...) I decided I would have a look at my old collection. And oh boy have my painting skills improved. So I started looking into ways to remove old paint, and found this:
Which, according to reviews I have read online, will take paint off of metal, plastic and resin models. Initial testing seems to prove that it does - with a darn sight less warning labels on the back of the bottle than most of the other options. I picked this up in my local Tesco for under £4.
Here's the models that I have decided to start with:
So, this Paint table Saturday has been more focused on taking paint off of mini's than putting it on!!!
0 Yorumlar