The evolution of my first chapter attachment: "But my first chapter is necessary! It starts exactly where I want it to start. I'm not changing it, at least not yet. I'll go back to it after the first draft is done. Okay, maybe it's a little lame. Wow, this is actually pretty boring. I think there's a lot of unnecessary stuff in here. Maybe 70% of it could go. Eh, I'm starting over and just pulling bits I want to keep from the original."
Yep. That all happened mostly yesterday. I realized that I'm not thinking outside of the box enough for my first chapter... I make to many familiar choices, and who wants to read something they feel like they've read before?
And I'm finally ready to reveal my working title for this project set here
and here....
And my title is... If Only You Were Italian
I'm still working on a blurb, but there's just enough reveal in this title, I think. :)



0 Yorumlar