I am ready for Spring!
And....I know you must be too!

It was bound to happen.
As I have said many times before,
"if you're bored with the weather today....just wait until tomorrow...
it'll change!"
That's Texas!
We went from flip-flops to rain boots!
I LOVE rainy, cold Sunday afternoons. don't you?
It was bound to happen.
As I have said many times before,
"if you're bored with the weather today....just wait until tomorrow...
it'll change!"
That's Texas!
We went from flip-flops to rain boots!
I LOVE rainy, cold Sunday afternoons. don't you?
So, what to do...what to do?
Puppy training!
Our across the street neighbors have a new
golden lab puppy and we see them many times
throughout the day taking puppy out.....this was short-lived!
No puppy is going to go "winkie" in the cold rain!
He's adorable!
She quickly scooped him up and back inside they went!
We sympathize......
Puppy training!
Our across the street neighbors have a new
golden lab puppy and we see them many times
throughout the day taking puppy out.....this was short-lived!
No puppy is going to go "winkie" in the cold rain!
He's adorable!
She quickly scooped him up and back inside they went!
We sympathize......
ME: "Hey! Are you decorating for Easter?"
SISTER: "Easter? I don't even know when Easter is.
I still have my Mardi Gras wreath on the front door.
Mary Jo said her Christmas tree is decorated for Mardi Gras!"
ME: "Good Lawd! Mardi Gras's over!
Y'all need to take down those decorations and get it in gear for Easter!"
SISTER: "Yes, yes I know. I think I'll take the wreath off the door this afternoon.
I'll just put it in that chair by the front door.
Then perhaps, next weekend, I'll put it in a box and take it upstairs.
I'll tell Mary Jo to take off her decorations and call one of her boys over to pack it all away.
We're all getting older ya' know,
so it's all baby steps when it comes to decorating and undecorating.
ME & SISTER: heavy sighs.....
SISTER: "Since you're coming to the beach this summer,
I think we both should lose a few pounds."
ME & SISTER: heavy sighs.......
Homemade bread on the rise.....
Scratch and Sniff
Sunday Pot Roast in the Crockpot
Marking the calender for local Spring events
Browsing through magazines for Spring inspiration
You can always count on Pottery Barn for the best decorating tips!
Over in Atlanta, they too, were experiencing a winter blast of freezing temps!
It was the perfect night for Jay's Italian red sauce!
The "Master" at work!
Mmmmm....good lawd this looks amazing!'
A taste test....a messy napkin is the sign of some darn good Sunday Gravy!
Two Italians!
"Tu sei una stella...la mia stella"
Hope y'all have a lovely week!





0 Yorumlar