I am still purging closets and shelves and had a sale scheduled for today however a friend passed away suddenly and her memorial service is today. I will plan on next week for the yard sale and the inside sale a week later,if I can get organized seems like the more I find the less I can get it organized to look presentable to show. Of course most of the gals coming over know me and will excuse the disorganization? LOL
This wood cheese box is 13 inch tall and the top is 15 1/2 inches across. I thought it would make a cute lamp table and of course great storage, I can see it painted also. I had sewing notions packed in it
I have it setting outside on my green bench at my front door to get good pictures, I dropped my camera and having trouble adjusting it again
I love my pink ribbon with the french writing on it , all I have done with it so far is move from one cabinet to another ,setting it beside pink dishes it looks wonderful.
Well I must get on with it ,thanks for stopping to hear my chatter
Someone asked what I would sell this cheese box for ? how about $25.00
linky parties I joined in

0 Yorumlar