Good morning. Well, the heat is back and the stickies have made themselves quite at home here. It's 83F degrees already, heading for the low to mid 90'sF. Super temps if you want to do a bit of sweating. If the sauna heat helps one to lose weight, why aren't we all super thin after one of these heat waves? I don't understand. My clothes seem to fit tighter!
Well, other than having no internet at work, the night was pleasant enough. Gosh, I hope the neighbors get their internet back soon. I feel so cut off from things when I can't access the internet. Such a big difference from when we got our very first computer. It was years before I would touch the darn thing.
I guess the new technology scared me, but my hubby was loving it. By "97" I got my first computer. For the first two months after it arrived, I would proudly show it off to everyone. I even showed them how I turned it on and off. DUH! After that I realized that I wasn't being so smart at all. For $2000, I needed to learn how to do more than that with this marvelous new machine. And I did.
If only I could attack housework with the same vigor I learn about my computer and my camera. In my younger days, I seemed to accomplish things like a wonder woman. Nowadays, my wonder woman has turned into "draggy lady".
Deanne sent me a photo from her phone to share here with you. It's a bit fuzzy, but it's such a wonderful photo thought. I love this person's attitude! Way to go!
It's also Mandarin Orange Monday, so I thought I would share a photo of some of my gorgeous tiger lilies. They are the most beautiful shades of orange, and they are all over my yard. I just love it!
Here's a shot of a tree top across the street from work. In the mornings, birds perch way up on the top limbs to call around for their family and friends. At least, that's what I think they're doing up there. I just think it makes such a pretty photo.
Now I really must get started on my housework. If I sit here much longer, I won't be getting very much work done at all. So, till tomorrow, Y'all be safe and have a wonderful day.
Hugs, Edna B.




0 Yorumlar