Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Easter holidays!


Well, I made it to the holidays.  But I woke up this morning with a rotten cough and stinky cold.  I have a crick in my neck that's making turning my head painful.  And I hurt my knee at work which is making walking difficult.  I'm being referred to a physio but I have to wait 2 more weeks for my appt  *sighs*  I know I'm run down when I have mouth ulcers.  Hopefully 2 weeks off will perk me up again!


I'm sticking to my 90 day plan but with a knee injury I may have to pause it for a week.  I'm a few days short of the end of the first cycle.  Lots of people take a wee break between cycles so my enforced one shouldn't have too much of an effect.  Tomorrow is my weighing and measuring day so here's hoping the hard work is starting to pay off.  So far I've been able to wear 2 old dresses to work I've not been able to wear for 2 years!!

And finally, I now own a second property! Eeek!! Scary and exciting in equal measure but that news deserves a post of it's own over the weekend.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar