Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nursery in the Works

Lindsay told me to wait until she finished, but I am an excited Grandma to be. I am sharing some of little Tucker's room in progress.

You may remember I took a trip and stayed in Auburn for a few days. I drove up to Atlanta one morning to pick up the crib. She and Tyler had picked out the furniture at a local store in Atlanta while visiting his parents.
We have nothing here. There is one store in Pensacola that has baby furniture:)

I love her selections. The crib grows to a full size bed. You can see that the font eventually becomes the footboard.




The dresser/changing table will grow as well. The piece that holds the changing pad can be removed with time.


We went on Sunday afternoon and helped hang some things and shopped for a shelf. You see the mirror. She wanted to use it as she had that in there previously. 
She also wanted a shelf, but not white. She felt it needed something else other than white and wanted to get a shelf and side table to tie in the mirror.

Jeff and I had been at HomeGoods one evening and found a shelf.


I wasn't sure she was going to go for the shelf...knew it was the right size, but I also knew the mirror had some gold in it so tying it all in was key.

She needed a side table to go next the Trash to Treasure glider.

While she was pondering the shelf, I walked around and found the perfect side table. The base is gold and the wood fits the mirror and shelving TYING it all together.


The lamp was a shower gift. She is going to add a little navy to the room. She sheets and stuff are neutrals with safari animals. 

These little animals were purchased from Etsy and have navy bow ties.


Originally she was going to put them above the bed, but changed her mind.


I think they turned out adorable over the glider and side table.

She is working on getting it all put away and organized and Mom was snapping pictures too soon!!!

She is going to add some curtains to the window and oh, we put the stroller together...like I said, I was snapping pics too soon.


She wants to get something with his name for over the crib and also has a navy blue cross to hang in there somewhere. 

IT is all coming together. 

Now, I need to get in my sewing room. 

I have a growing pile of things to sew.

I finished another Christmas ornament today, so a stitching post maybe at the end of the week.

Exciting times. It really seems like yesterday I was putting together a little room. It is unbelievable  how much stuff has changed. 

Sandy







Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar