Hello dear friends. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine was busy as usual but spent working on a few fun projects and with loving family. I have missed blogging and visiting you all a bit. Work has been very demanding these days, mom is still recovering from her surgery, and we are also caring for my mother-in-law who will be with us until June. So to say that life has been very busy for us in the last few months is an understatement. So I stealing a few free quite moments to catch up with you all and to bring a bit of peace to my soul in the best way that I know how, sharing beauty and inspiration.
I have been anxiously waiting for our lilac bushes to bloom this year and this weekend, we were finally blessed with plenty. I don't know what it is about this gorgeous flower but the mention of it brings visions of romantic garden scenes and loving memories of home. When we purchased our home nine years ago, I did not realize that our garden had three of these magnificent lilac bushes. It was only during our first spring in our home that I discovered the lovely bushes in our garden. Once I saw laid eyes on their first blooms and smelled their heavenly scent, I was totally enamored for life. We had added a few since then and they are a priced treasure in our garden.
Today, they take center stage in our garden and proudly display them through out our home where I can admire their beauty and smell their scent in every room. Sadly, this flower is very short lived so the next two or three weeks will be all about lilacs. Here are a few photographs of our white lilacs for you to enjoy.

May the blessings of spring offer you happiness and inspiration this season.
Hugs,
Janet








0 Yorumlar