Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Winter Mantel







Hello friends! We are well into the new year already. And I did finally need to look at something new. 





I like how much a little snippet of linen can change a room. A few of the same elements are still here, but the look is a little more crisp than the ecru lace I had on the mantel for Christmas. 




I am thinking of garden themes already, and I know I am not alone. I'll be pulling in a few vintage garden objects as time goes on. 









I'm thinking of what I want to fill up my cement garden urns besides the obvious. (I'm not so great with live house plants even though live green is what I prefer.) For the moment, I have a few fire starters tucked in.




I also kept my nests out as another hint of spring. That's about as fussy as I want things to be for now.






I can hardly seem to keep the days straight!

 But I hope you're having a great weekend already.

So nice that you stopped by!

Jacqueline








Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar