Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wet and windy




I took these photos as a squall and thunderstorm were going past, the lemon scented gum was waving around like mad, the gutters were overflowing and the rain was pelting down. I dont think we have had a huge amount of rain as it came down very quickly and then it was calm and then off with another front coming through.
If you click on the photos you can see the rain pelting down.
So a good day to stay inside and try to finish sorting out my two rooms, I dont know what I would do if it was only one! Give up I think.
Just a short post tonight but I found some small quotes on friendship that I had taken off the net in 2006 so here is one, a Nigerian proverb

"Hold a true friend with both your hands."



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar