Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Alex - "I hope I can stay for the rest of my career"

Stamford Bridge, Chelsea v West Bromwich Albion, Premier League 14/08/2010 Alex of Chelsea on action  Photo Marc Atkins Fotosports International Photo via Newscom


Chelsea's Alex has spoken of this time at Chelsea and the fact that he wants to stay at the club for the rest of his career. He said:
"To be here is a good feeling, it's very important for me and I'm very happy, In my career I never expected this, that one day I would come to play in England for a big team like Chelsea and complete 100 games.

I'm very happy and hope to stay here for a long, long time and play for 200 or 300 games. This season I have been here longer than PSV, it feels like home and I hope I can stay here for the rest of my career."
Its no secret Alex is a fantastic defender and has been brilliant for Chelsea. Sometimes people forget that he had forced himself ahead of Ricardo Carvalho into the managers thinking before Riccy left the club.

Whether it's next to JT or Ivanovic, Alex is a player of quality in his own right and has been a major influence in Chelsea's success last season.

For him to now call Chelsea his home, is great news for the club, the players and us fans!.

KTBFFH.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar