Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Drabble Day is back! + haikus!

Tomorrow is our next campaign challenge! Rachael posted the winners of the last challenge, in case you didn't see. 384 entries - hard to believe! crazy to judge! Here's one more exercise I have missed doing, to get me geared up.

Aheila took a short break, and now she's back! Yay! The Drabble Day word this week is - glow. I added my haikus to compliment the story, from Jenn's Sensational Haiku Wednesday.

“Hey, Jess.”

I jump. “Oh! Hi, Kennedy.”

“You dropped your pencil.”

“Thanks.”

“Is something wrong?”

I'm way overdue
Pray this can't be happening.
I'm too young for this.
“Uh, no. I’m fine. I just have a math quiz and I didn’t study.” Do I look like something is wrong? Am I acting weird?

“Okay. See you later then. Good luck.”

When she’s gone, I dash into the bathroom and check out my face. Am I glowing? I look down and feel my stomach. Am I showing?

I don’t want to think about it and it’s all I think about. I need to act normal. Acting normal is the hardest thing to do. What’s normal?


Meanwhile, there exists the opposite.
I dedicate these to my anticipatory cousin. Praying for blue =)

Waiting for result
After endless hormone shots
Joy or drawing board

Longest ten minutes
I cover my eyes and peek
Tell me, is it blue?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar