![]() |
| Greatholm, after a day of work. |
I used S. John Ross's Medieval Demographics Made Easy to figure out what the island has going on with it. The capital, Whitehaven, is home to a little over 12,000 of the island kingdom's 750,000+ citizens. The second and third cities, Ballykin and Beckby, respectively, clock in at 9900 and 8400. With thirteen other towns floating around, as well as a few castles, it gives me a lot of opportunities for local flair and roleplaying while keeping a lot of room open for exploring and adventure!
I've got some ideas on what to do with the different parts of the island and some of it might end up on here. What I need to do is get a group settled into a game and pick a system, though. I can do flavor text all day long, but where the rubber meets the road is the actual game itself.


0 Yorumlar