![]() |
| From Crazy as a Loom |
This hill in the distance, had my camera up and poised. But the road was bumpy. I was sure there was a picture waiting for me.
Ah, yes, are you girls twins??? Come out from behind that sign.
![]() |
| From Crazy as a Loom |
Heavens, no, says she on the left.
"She's " much older.
![]() |
| From Crazy as a Loom |
While I am partial to the Adirondacks, I must admit, this part of New York has its charm.
![]() |
| From Crazy as a Loom |
![]() |
| From Crazy as a Loom |
See what you get when you don't have mountains......wind, and lots of it.
Guess it can be a good thing. There were a lot of these.
![]() |
| From Crazy as a Loom |
![]() |
| From Crazy as a Loom |
There were a lot of cars on the road.
![]() |
| From Crazy as a Loom |
I think the reason I loved this next picture was the COLOR. On such a gray day, it was a welcome site.
![]() |
| From Crazy as a Loom |
OK, enough road pictures.....I know all you loomy people out there are DYING to see the looms.
Here is one after I got it in the house.
![]() |
| From Crazy as a Loom |
It was well marked, which was nice. Even though I have put a scad of them together, marked is a good thing.
![]() |
| From Crazy as a Loom |
Ain't she purty??????
![]() |
| From Crazy as a Loom |
Did you see the supplemental warp beam above the sectional??
And it came with a bench.
![]() |
| From Crazy as a Loom |
This is the brake release for the supplemental beam.
![]() |
| From Crazy as a Loom |
I am quite pleased that we got it together. I have never seen one like it before.
Now the other loom is this one's twin. Both Hammett 32" counter balance, 4 harness, 6 treadle.
The other one doesn't have a supplemental beam.
And then, there's a 45" Hammett in the barn, that is also just like these, except for the three metal parts that it is missing.
My plan is to take the three metal parts off the one not put together, and get another set made for the 45".
Then I am going to convince myself to sell one of them, or both.
You see, I don't have any more room, and I am resisting the impulse to count the looms I do have........I think it will scare me right into recovery, and I'm not ready.















0 Yorumlar