So I'm going to jot down a few assumptions or concepts I want in MBTU so I have a place to review them and to see if anyone wants to give me some feedback on these or other general pointers on moving forward.
- MBTU will have many more factions; think Europe during the mid-11th century
- The technology is limited to Inner Sphere tech that is still in production in 3001; no left over tech from the Star League era
- No instant communications (HPG) and therefore no ComStar (at least in the canon meaning)
- There will be mercenary free companies, but no MRBC
- Mechs and vehicles are expensive, so there won't be individuals that bring their own to their unit when the sign up
- Most organized units should have a limited number of mech/vehicle types for logistic purposes
I'm thinking of using some of the Traveller rules to help flesh out a few polities to get an idea of their economic resources and build from the bottom up. This way I can setup a few scenarios to play without creating the entire BTU, and slowly fill in the details as I go.

0 Yorumlar