
YAY!!! HAPPY DANCE!!Skippity! Hoppity! Shimmy, shimmy!! Not only have I finished my SSCS gifty for Chookyblue's swap - this morning my friendly neighbourhood post office man (who, just quiety, I think, thinks I'm a little strange due to my frequent appearances in his little post office!!) stuck that Air Mail sticker on my package, stamped it and popped it into his sack ready to wing it's way off to ??????????!! Hmmm ... wonder if the postie is really Santa in disguise??? Think about it .... he puts parcels into a big sack for delivery ...!!!! Sure hope he can't tell who's been naughty or nice or I'm in BIIIIIIIIIIIIG trouble! Tee! Hee! Hee!
So, that's one thing crossed of my "To Do" list. If I keep going at this rate, I'll have finally finished LAST week's list by the time I get to the end of THIS week! SIGH! Never enough hours in the day or days in the week!! Big thank you again to Elf Chookyblue for hosting the Secret Santa Christmas Swap!! In between stressing about meeting the deadline, I thoroughly enjoyed making something special for someone who I know will appreciate a hand-made gifty. Hope my swap partner likes their gifty - if not, I hope she'll post it back cos I grew quite attached to it! Tee! Hee! Hee!
Now I'm off to cross the last urgent, deadline-dependant task off my list, then I can get stuck into Christmas preparations. At the rate I'm going I should definitely be ready for Christmas .... in about MARCH! Tee! Hee! Hee! Til next time - deck the halls and Bear Hugs!
CHEERS!
KRIS

0 Yorumlar