Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

1683 Polish - The Winged Hussars

After over a week of detailed painting I have finished the "test" element of the Polish Winged Hussars. You would always like it to turn out like the reference paintings but, alas, it never does. Its good to dream though. Honestly, these are my best effort and I am pleased with them. It took stages to paint and put them together. The lances and wings had to be part painted separately and then glued onto the main figure for final details. The wings were a good fit and I applaud Legio Heroica for their design. The lances, on the other hand, appear a bit short at the counterweight end and do not fit well in the hand. Overall they are okay. Enough talk - here they are:

3 more elements of leopard-skinned battle cavalry. Oh my eyes! I think they are worth it. Kudos and criticisms are equally welcome. If I can improve upon them by your suggestions I will certainly try. I hope you like them.
Have fun!
Franko

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar